Renowned as the benchmark in clean guitar amplification.
- Legendary Roland JC clean tone in an ultra-compact combo.
- Stereo 30-watt amp with two 6.5-inch speakers.
- Stereo input for true stereo sound with modelers and stereo effects pedals.
- Signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound.
- High-quality reverb effect.
bx_panEQ offers a comprehensive view into the stereo spatialization of your content and provides intuitive visual controls to help mold the stereo field to your liking.
Stretch the width of a stereo acoustic guitar track by boosting progressively higher frequencies at pan positions from left to right. Reach into the stereo mix of a live concert to tame a boomy hard-panned guitar without affecting other slices of the stereo field.
The American Sound guitar pedal is designed primarily to be used in place of an amplifier when you are recording direct into your computer, or plugging straight into the mixing desk in a PA system. Replicating the American Fender 57 Deluxe amp sound, this pedal is a great time and space saver when you need to capture that true American Fender flavour in your recordings, but don't have the facilities or budget to spend on mic'ing up the real thing at the high volume to produce the same tones.